Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sen Otome Suvia Vol.2

CYCLONE THE VILLAGE PRINTS - BLUE STAR

Scoppola THAT!
The anonymous call to order me to write the comment is right. I am guilty but I had a lot to do.
However, I will be brief ....
It could be that faces a Castelnuovo without the graphics much of his midfield see absences Sgreva, Innocenti, Dini and Soldini. I could talk about a
Andrea Naples, put in the middle of the field by Mr. Innocent, flows from the first moment of the match solo towards the opponent's goal, coming down to the trocar by a defender biturgense.
I could mention a stunning free-kick just resulting from Naples that bag behind the door.
Mattesini I could mention the doubling of net on a penalty kick brought knockdown of Necci.
You might remember that after a few steps from the door Ghirelli stumbles on the ball by failing to triple.
I should also mention the total blackout of Castelnuovo that brings adverse riagguantare equal in the first half with a relentless 1:00 to 2:00.
Even I could speak a second time when the graphics went ahead and scored the third (the result of an incredible mistake) that the fourth goal.
I could talk about a bitter defeat against a strong team in front but slightly behind

HAND THAT I WANT TO REMEMBER OUR HOLLY, INNOCENT PAUL, became FATHER!
MANY BEST WISHES TO THE MOTHER FATHER PAUL ELISA NICOLAS AND THE SMALL PART OF THE WHOLE CASTELNUOVO!

Education:
Celli,
Magnani, Tnaci Martinelli, Giannerini
Necci, Ghirelli, Naples, Valdarnini, Mattesini S,
Patrocchi
took over: Andreini, Militia L Mattesini

Man of the match: Andrea Napoli

0 comments:

Post a Comment